Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Morning...Sketching with a group of artists...

This morning, I packed up my drawing supplies and off I went to Larimer Exotic Plants Nursery in Bokeelia on the other end of Pine Island to meet with the "Outdoor Sketchers".  

This is a group of folks from around this area that get together once a week to do some sketching or painting...somewhere here on the island.  It's so much less intimidating to sit out and sketch in public when there are others there with you doing the same thing.  I sketched with them last year when we were here...so I was anxious to meet with them again this year.  Here's one of the sketchers that I met last year.  He comes to Cape Coral for the winter from Ontario, Canada.  I remembered him from his "pen and ink drawings".


Chris Teed...from Ontario, Canada



Some of the others who were sketching...




Other photos at the nursery...





My sketching, but didn't have time to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment