Friday, January 28, 2011

A BUSY DAY AND AN ENJOYABLE EVENING...

Today, Linda and I played Mah Jongg with a group of regular players.  I went to watch them play so I could learn more about the game...but after watching a couple of hands, they insisted that the only way to learn to play is to "jump right in and do it"...so I did.  I played three times...and won one!  Yeah!  ....makes you feel good to win...but it just may have been "beginner's luck".


This is my excellent teacher, Marcia Thurston!
Notice that we're wearing beads...when you win, you take some beads and wear them...that way, you
can look around and tell how many games
each person has won!


Gene and Tilmon fished while we played...but it was too cool and they didn't stay out long.  No fish caught today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment